The power of music, the strength of love
How can you help to power our production of Orfeo?
Opera requires a lot of resources, in front of the curtain, behind the scenes, and in the bank account! Please consider a tax-deductible donation to support L’Orfeo.
As this exciting project finally becomes a reality, we are gratified to have garnered significant support already from the National Endowment for the Arts, the Lennox Foundation, the New York State Council on the Arts, the Gouvernet Arts Fund at the Community Foundation, Dr. Dawn Lipson through the Rochester Area Community Foundation, the Farash Foundation, and more. Now we are asking you to help!
Our budget will provide fair living wages to more than 50 singers, instrumentalists, stage crew, and creative artists for up to 3 weeks, as well as pay for costumes, lighting, supertitles, venue, and other necessities of stage production.
We are so close to making this project a reality right here in Rochester. There are so many ways you can help! You could:
- sponsor one of our artists, a member of our creative team, or an orchestra musician;
- buy lunch for the cast;
- help us purchase shoes or wigs;
- contribute to support lighting or supertitles;
- the possibilities are many!
Fill out the form below, call (585) 703-3990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you; we are so grateful for your support.
- All donors of $1500 or more will receive invitations to the Opening Night toast; two Preferred Seating tickets; our Dress Rehearsal; and a L’Orfeo t-shirt.
- Donors $500-$1499 will receive invitations to our Dress Rehearsal, two Preferred Seating tickets, and a L’Orfeo t-shirt..
- Donors $250 to $499 will receive invitations to our Dress Rehearsal, two tickets to a performance, and a L’Orfeo t-shirt.
- Donors $100 to $249 will receive a L’Orfeo t-shirt.
Make an online donation right now securely using your credit card.
Or send a check to:
Pegasus Early Music
211 Cobbs Hill Drive
Rochester, NY 14610